Friday, November 18, 2011

Baby thoughts

I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant today. Still can't believe it, seems so surreal to me :)  Even though I've had an ultrasound and have seen the baby and heard it's heartbeat, it's still so hard to believe this little baby is all ours.

I think I may have felt the baby kick this afternoon. I can't be positive if that's what it was, but it sure seemed like it. I was at lunch with my bestie and I was sitting at the table and I felt this tiny little pain just below my naval. I'm going to say it was the baby :)

I bought the cutest little sleeper today at Herberger's. It's a little boyish but it's okay since it's super cute. It's light blue with polar bears and penguins, and the feet look like the face of a polar bear. Aww, I love it <3

Our rent is going up again. :( Another $40. We've been in our apartment for 2 years and our rent has only increased $40 total. So this really upsets me. I'm so thankful for my parents though. We have discussed them purchasing a doublewide mobile home or a modular home for us and we will do a rent to own through them. I know this makes me seem like I'm taking advantage of my parents and that my husband and I can't take care of ourselves, much less ready to be parents. This isn't the case. This is something they brought up and while I feel guilty accepting this gift, it's better for us as a family since we've been in an apartment for nearly 5 years. We've wasted so much money on renting with nothing to show for it. Doing this means that it'll be ours someday, plus we'd stop wasting our money. As an added bonus, I'll get to have my cat back! I miss my kitty so much. He's living at my parents right now and has been there for about 3 years. But he still knows me and J and still loves us. He's a cuddlebug and I love him so much, can't wait to get him back! This probably won't happen until summer though, so we still have some time to think it over and discuss it. Either way, I'm so thankful for my parents and so grateful that they want to do this for us. I love them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment